Skip to main content

BEST Funny Status for Whatsapp in English

Best Funny Whatsapp Status: Best Funny Status to share on Whatsapp and Facebook.

Best Funny Whatsapp Status in English 2019. I hope you like the article. We are here with best funny WhatsApp status which you can share on WhatsApp and facebook etc.
  • Dear Karma, I have a list of people you missed. ๐Ÿ˜Ž 
funny status for whatsapp
  • Where there is a will, there are 100
  • It’s better to fail than to cheat but its better to cheat than to repeat.
  • I need 6 months’ vacation, twice a year.

Attitude Status

  • I am not stubborn, I am just always right.
  • Never make the same mistake twice, There are so many new ones, Try a different one each day.
  • Life is too short. Don’t waste it removing pen drive safely.
whatsapp funny status
  • I should have come with a manual. I confuse myself.
  • For you men who think a woman’s place is in the kitchen, remember that’s where the knives are kept.
funny images for whatsapp groups
  • The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.
english funny status
  • As long as there are tests, there will be prayers in schools.
  • When everything’s coming your way, you are in the wrong lane.

Funny Status in English

  • If you can’t convince them, confuse them
  • Whenever I find key to success, someone changes the lock.
funny status for whatsapp in english
  • I can handle pain until it hurts.
  • Even fools seem smart when they are quiet
  • “It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.”
  • If I ever need a heart transplant, I’d want my ex’s. It’s never been used.
  • Strong people don’t put others down. They lift them up and slam them on the ground for maximum damage.
  • A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.
funny jokes in english
  • If I wanted to kill myself I’d climb your ego and jump to your IQ.
  • Two wrongs don’t make a right, take your parents as an example.

Funny Status for Whatsapp in One Line

  • Take my advice — I’m not using it.
  • I’m really good at stuff until people watch me do that stuff.
  • My job is secure. No one else wants it.
  • For maximum attention, nothing beats a good mistake.
  • Whatever you do always give 100 %. Unless you are donating blood.
  • My wife told me to go out and get something that makes her look sexy… so I got drunk.
  • A woman’s mind is cleaner than a man’s: She changes it more often.
  • Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
  • My wallet is like onion, opening it makes me cry.

Funny Status Lines

  • I love my job only when I am on vacation
  • Don’t Live Your Life on Assumptions!! They are Best kept for Physics and Maths!!
  • If I’d shot you sooner, I’d be out of jail by now.
  • I didn’t say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.
  • Any room is a panic room if you’ve lost your phone in it.
  • It must be difficult to post inspirational status when your blood type is B Negative.
  • The best things in life are free *plus shipping and handling*

Funny One Liner

  • The question I have not been able to answer is “What… does a woman want?”
  • Marriage is like going to a restaurant and order your choice from the menu, And then look at neighboring table n wish you”d ordered that.
  • If life gives you questions, Google gives you answers.
  • The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
  • Boys think of girls like books; if the cover doesn’t catch their eyes, they won’t even bother to read what’s inside.
  • Money can’t buy happiness, but it pays for internet, which is pretty much the same thing.
  • I speak two languages, Body and English.
  • How can I miss something I never had?

Funny One Liners for Whatsapp Status

  • I think my iPhone is broken. I pressed the home button and I’m still at school.
  • Kiss me and you will see how important I am.
  • If you can’t find the key to success, change the damn lock.
  • Everything I like is either Illegal, Immoral, Fattening, Addictive, Expensive, or Impossible.
  • Teacher: Who can explain gender discrimination with an example? Student: Women can sleep with whoever they want, men have to sleep with whoever lets them.

Funny Whatsapp Status in English

  • Do you know the meaning of ABCDEF? A boy can do everything for Girl. Reverse the meaning of, GFEDCBA … Girl forgets everything done & Catches new boy Again.
  • There are a lot of fish in the sea, but I think there’s a hole in my net.
  • Want to learn how to dance? Have a cold shower today at midnight, I bet, You’ll rock like SHAKIRA. Wakkawakka ๐Ÿ˜›
  • If you tell the boss you were late for work because you had a flat tire, the very next morning you will have a flat tire.
  • The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret.

Funny Status for Friends

  • Married men should forget their mistakes. There is no need for two people, to remember the same thing.
  • If money grew on trees – girls wouldn’t mind dating monkeys.
  • Why is abbreviation such a long word?
  • When I’m on my deathbed, I want my final words to be “I left one million dollars in the…
  • Love is 1 drink and 2 Marriage is “Don’t you think you’ve had enough!”
  • Opportunity knocks for every man, but you have to give a woman a ring.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Diwali Wishes, Quotes, and Status

Happy Diwali Wishes “May the Festival of Lights, Full Your Life with the Glow of Happiness and the Sparkle of Joy.” “Wishes You a Very Happy, Bright and Prosperous Diwali!” “Wish you all a Very Very Happy Diwali and Hope that Every Person Transform from the Darkness to the Happiness.” “Sky full of fireworks, mouth full of sweets. House full of diyas & heart full of joy.”― We Wish You A Happy Diwali Whatsapp Status “Celebrating light, hope and goodness around the world.” ― Happy Diwali “Light over darkness, hope or despair, and victory of good in the world.” ― Happy Diwali Attitude Status “Shine like sparkles, glow like candles and burn all the negativity like crackles. Wish you all a very lovely & cheerful Diwali” “May the festival of lights Illuminate your future.” ― Warm Diwali Wishes “May you be blessed with happiness and well being to last through the year.” ― Happy Diwali “Red, blue, green, yellow; not one but all are my favorite. And the most favorite one is the bright co

Best Love Shayari In Hindi | เคนिंเคฆी เคถाเคฏเคฐी

Hello friends today I am with the new post in this word post I’ll tell you about the love shayari attitude shayari sad shayari and they are a very nice type of Shayari . I hope you like this post thank you.  Best Love Shayari In Hindi | เคนिंเคฆी เคถाเคฏเคฐी  Love shayari  เคœिंเคฆเค—ी เคฎें เค•ोเคˆ เคช्เคฏाเคฐ เคธे เคช्เคฏाเคฐा เคจเคนी เคฎिเคฒเคคा, เคœिंเคฆเค—ी เคฎें เค•ोเคˆ เคช्เคฏाเคฐ เคธे เคช्เคฏाเคฐा เคจเคนी เคฎिเคฒเคคा, เคœो เคนै เคชाเคธ เค†เคชเค•े เค‰เคธเค•ो เคธเคฎ्เคญाเคฒ เค•เคฐ เคฐเค–เคจा, เค•्เคฏोंเค•ि เคเค• เคฌाเคฐ เค–ोเค•เคฐ เคช्เคฏाเคฐ เคฆोเคฌाเคฐा เคจเคนी เคฎिเคฒเคคा। Whatsapp Status  Beautiful hindi love shayari  เคฌเคนुเคค เคธुเค•ूเคจ เคฎिเคฒเคคा เคนै เคœเคฌ เค‰เคจเคธे เคนเคฎाเคฐी เคฌाเคค เคนोเคคी เคนै, เคตो เคนเคœाเคฐो เคฐाเคคों เคฎें เคตो เคเค• เคฐाเคค เคนोเคคी เคนै, เคœเคฌ เคจिเค—ाเคนें เค‰เค ा เค•เคฐ เคฆेเค–เคคे เคนैं เคตो เคฎेเคฐी เคคเคฐเคซ, เคคเคฌ เคตो เคนी เคชเคฒ เคฎेเคฐे เคฒीเคฏे เคชूเคฐी เค•ाเคฏเคจाเคค เคนोเคคी เคนै।  Best love shayari  เค†เค— เคฒเค—ी เคฆिเคฒ เคฎें เคœเคฌ เคตो เค–เคซ़ा เคนुเค, เคเคนเคธाเคธ เคนुเค† เคคเคฌ, เคœเคฌ เคตो เคœुเคฆा เคนुเค, เค•เคฐเค•े เคตเคซ़ा เคตो เคนเคฎे เค•ुเค› เคฆे เคจ เคธเค•े, เคฒेเค•िเคจ เคฆे เค—เคฏे เคฌเคนुเคค เค•ुเค› เคœเคฌ เคตो เคตेเคฌเคซा เคนुเค। เค•िเคธी เคจ เค•िเคธी เค•ो เค•िเคธी เคชเคฐ เคเคคเคตाเคฐ เคนो เคœाเคคा เคนै, เคเค• เค…เคœเคจเคฌी เคธा เคšेเคนเคฐा เคนी เคฏाเคฐ เคนो เคœाเคคा เคนै, เค–ूเคฌिเคฏों เคธे เคนी เคจเคนी เคนोเคคी เคฎोเคนเคฌ्เคฌเคค เคธเคฆा, เค•िเคธी เค•ी เค•เคฎिเคฏों เคธे เคญी เค•เคญी เคช्เคฏाเคฐ เคนो เคœाเคคा เคนै। Happy Diwali Photos Happy Diwali Wishes  Love